The Feed Processor is responsible for grinding and logging of material.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Responsible to log and grind materials from crax bins to correct silo.
- Load all outgoing meal loads into clean, dry trailer or railcar ensuring correct weights.
- Sample, unload, and direct incoming products from incoming trailers.
- Collect samples, label, and deliver to lab.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment and keeps grinding room, unload area and load out area clean and sanitary.
- Operates various company vehicles around the facility.
- Completes paperwork with regard to logging of materials and loads.
- Follow all safety rules and complete paperwork for cGMPs as necessary.
- Possibility of light maintenance and fabrication.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing and able to frequently stand, walk, bend, crawl as well as push/pull items while working in a fast-paced environment of varying temperatures and with possible slippery surfaces.
- Must have factory and/or experience driving machinery.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Good communication skills both oral and written; must be able to follow both written and oral directions.
- Team player; works well with others.
- Detail oriented; well organized; ability to multi-task.
- Good math skills; must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
- Ability to drive forklifts and skid loaders.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently required to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, move, or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out inside plant grinding room; frequently outside moving trailers on property to load or weigh.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf