Location: Lewisburg, KY
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Extrusion Process Engineer for an Industry Leader in the Packaging Space.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work with all departments to help improve product quality, safety and improve production efficiency.
- File any necessary documentation for process changes.
- Coordinate any new products/processes with all department managers, and follow up on equipment setup/installation/calibration
- Provide technical support and internal consultation as needed.
- Develop, improve, and update current training procedures regarding current processes.
- Review equipment parameters to make sure everything is up to company/quality standards.
- Find opportunities for cost savings and efficiency boosts.
- Manage purchases and other spending to meet department budgets.
- Prepare project reports when needed.
- 4 year degree required in a technical discipline, chemical or materials degree also can be applicable.
- 3+ years experience as an independent contributor with extrusion processes, any experience in printing, laminating etc preferred.
- Polyethylene extrusion experience preferred.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to lead and aid in development of other employees.
- Safety conscious, work within ISO guidelines.
- Interest in continued education.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com