Packaging Machine Operator
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Packaging Machine Operators are directly involved in making sure every product that leaves Shearer’s Snacks is of the highest quality.
What you bring to the table
We want to build the best team in the industry, so we’re looking for people like you who not only work as a part of a team but also exhibit the following leadership behaviors:
• Good communication skills• Interest in or experience with technology
• Ability to think beyond the plan
• A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
• A drive to deliver the best result for the customer
• Flexibility in a fast-paced, growing business environment
• A hands-on “can do” attitude with a passion for problem-solving
• A curiosity to learn more, with the ability to assess situations quickly
• Ability to support, encourage and invest in a strong team In order to give your best, you must also be able to be on your feet for up to twelve hours, keep up with a fast, repetitious pace and perform repetitious lifting. Here are a few other things that would make you an ideal Packaging
Machine Operator at Shearer’s Snacks:
• Prior mechanical or machine operating experience
• Basic math and counting skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Troubleshooting skills
• Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace.
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Note: Shearer’s does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.