From Motivated Mixer to Bread Winner!
Ready to mix things up AND put some serious bread on YOUR table?
In one of the oldest known food traditions in the world, making bread continues to enrich our lives and bring communities together. Here at Epi Breads, we are a family of mixers, makers, and bakers of bread. We offer hands-on training, competitive pay, and benefits that keep on giving. We are hiring EXPERIENCED bread mixers who have a proven track record within the food industry.
Bring your knowledge and your motivation to:
- Understand the mixing procedure, temperature variation, recipes, consistency, corrective actions, etc.
- Measuring both raw and dry ingredients to make the dough
- Manage ingredients tracking and ingredient inventory updates
- Provide support to the QA department (data collection and reporting)
- Communicate observations and feedback with other areas.
- Must be able to time mixes with production so that the flow of the production never stops.
- Be flexible, and have a go with the flow attitude as needs and challenges arise
* Mixers are a key position at Epi Breads. The quality of the dough will have a huge impact on the daily success of production.
** Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Is This You?
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in within a food company or a similar position (mandatory)
- You are proficient in mixing methods
- You are proficient in Math, in regards to ratios, percentages, unit of measure conversion required
- You desire to grow professionally within an established company
- You enjoy learning physically demanding skills, rather than a typical desk job (You would need to lift big amount of dough)
- You take pride in hard work and enjoy recognition
Benefits to Joining Our Talented Community:
- Comprehensive training program
- Exceptional medical, dental and life insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership and Purchase plan
- Steady 40 hour workweeks with paid overtime
- Holiday pay and generous vacation package
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Complimentary GED assistance