A Growing and Dynamic Meal Kit company is in search of a Corporate Executive Chef to join their team in Kansas City,MO. This position act as a consultant in the area of training and provide direct support for new menu roll outs, industry trends, benchmarking. The Corporate Executive Chef, R&D will work closely with the Culinary Team and Operations in partnership with supply chain on new food items.
Minimum of three years Executive Chef experience in a high volume, quality food preparation operation.
• Progressive experience with a meal delivery service, in first class hotels, resorts, restaurants or cruise ships.
• Former Culinary R&D work experience, preferred
• Culinary certification, Certified Executive Chef designation preferred
• Certificate in Sanitation Training. • Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with corporate leaders, department heads and crewmembers effectively.
• Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing personalized services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.