Want to join a winning team that is driving accelerated growth across the categories we compete in? Sabra is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Global CMO and Global EVP of Sales. As part of the Marketing and Sales teams the ideal person will play a critical support role and be involved in numerous projects.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
• Effectively managing two executives’ schedules and performing a wide variety of responsibilities, managing confidential administrative information
• Responsible for coordinating and planning quarterly Sales Town Hall meetings and Monthly Marketing meetings
• Manage all aspects of business travel arrangements and travel itineraries for two executives
• Schedule, plan, and coordinate events and meetings on and offsite, including research and preparation of meeting materials (National Sales Meetings, Marketing off-sites)
• Accurate and timely management of expense reports
• Act as a communication liaison between Executives, internal and external clients
• Coordinating and preparation of VIP Visits (communication, preparation, lunch coordination, schedule coordination)
• Prepares presentations, reports, and Excel spreadsheets for the functions above
• Prepare Purchase Orders for Sales and Marketing invoices / projects, obtain departmental approval, confirm goods receipt, and forward invoices to accounts payable for payment
• Providing other administration support as needed; including filing, processing incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence, expense reporting etc.
Recipe for Success
• Associate’s Degree strongly preferred
• 10 years experience as an Executive Assistant
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Concur experience
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently handles multiple tasks and priorities while providing exceptional customer service.
• Ability to think beyond normal boundaries and determine appropriate solutions.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to meet deadlines and work as a team player
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.