CSS Farms is a multi-state agricultural business with a mission of Growing Great Together. We achieve our vision by leading the way in stewardship and solutions for every field, every load, every day.
At CSS Farms we take great pride in doing the job right and believe our best work is achieved when we work together. Farming is our way of life, we have a deep passion for the land, our families, and our communities. Our legacy is rooted in solving hard problems and tackling new business ventures.
The Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator offers comprehensive support to the CEO and Executive Team as well as provides leadership for all marketing programs and internal communications, while managing overall Shared Services office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Partners with executive management on special projects and marketing communications including strategic planning, board meetings, key customer meetings, and industry associations
- Proactively manages and maintains executive team schedules, including preparation, coordination, and scheduling for meetings, conferences, and travel
- Prepares reports, presentations, and correspondence for senior leadership team as well as meeting notes and action item tracking
- Coordinate expenditures for the executive team and reconciles credit card purchases
- Develops strategies and programs to maintain, strengthen, and build relationships with our customers, industry peers, vendors, communities, and employees
- Coordinates marketing strategies with our farm sites, our HR, IT, EH&S, operations, finance and sales teams, and our executive leaders
- Develops and implements internal communications including but not limited to written and video standards, announcement protocols, and an enhanced newsletter
- Creates and initiates successful marketing campaigns including print, corporate communication, photography and video, website, and social media
- Produces valuable and engaging content for our website and social media sites to reflect our company culture and business ambitions
- Oversees and approves all marketing collateral, including but not limited to website, banners, hard copy brochures, signage, and company apparel
- Leads event planning for company and executive meetings and supports farm sites with community events
- Volunteers for and accepts assignment of other tasks and responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years#39; experience supporting executives including but not limited to presentation creation, travel management and multi-calendar facilitation
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and social media communication together with the potential required to learn our business and culture
- Willingness and ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Demonstrated initiative and independence of action in performing the responsibilities of the position to identify and implement solutions with team input
- Proficient skill with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) as well as teleconferencing tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Ability to present information in a competent, efficient manner in communicating with the various levels of company personnel
- Demonstrated skill in managing many projects simultaneously and prioritizing workloads appropriately using strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated strong work-ethic, outstanding leadership ability and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to comprehend, read, write, and communicate proficiently in English and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to work with site administrative staff
- Ability to travel up to 20% of work time with flexibility in schedule for routine company meetings and events
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Market competitive salary
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- 401(k) plan options
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
- A competitive self-managed PTO program
CSS Farms is an EOE.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.