Danone Foods Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forEvian North America Brand Marketing Director in United States (US) for White Plains
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
As evian Marketing director you will be responsible for the brand equity and marketing plans for the brand in North America, including brand strategy and communication as well as brand plans: media (traditional and digital), activations, PR and earned media, Influencers and search. You will also lead, develop and execute all evian product line extensions and renovations (including packaging) . You will need to have a deep knowledge of the U.S. and Canadian consumer, market, trends and competitive environment. You will also need to develop strong collaborative relations with the North American stakeholders (internal functions and external partners) as well as with evian global team. You will develop and coach 2 direct reports.
Scope: U.S. and Canada
- Develop a continuous deep consumer, market, trends and competitive environment
- Brand strategy and communication both for the brand positioning as well as for its sustainability initiatives and ambitions.
- Brand planning and execution including media (traditional and digital), activations, PR and earned media, Influencers and search.
- Define brand plans KPIs, track them and identify learnings to improve plans further.
- Lead, develop and execute all evian product line extensions and renovations (including packaging).
- Develop strong collaborative relations with the North American stakeholders, both internal functions (Sales, Finance, Supply Chain) and external (Distributors, agencies); as well as with the evian global team.
- Develop and coach 2 direct reports.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 8-10+ years of CPG Brand Marketing experience in brand building and innovation.
- Strong, proven:
- Leadership skills: self-starter, proactive, action-oriented
- Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented mindset
- Analytical skills (ability to look into a set of data and draw the right conclusions and actionable recommendations)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to operate and stay focused within ambiguity and changing environment
- Strong collaboration with diverse stakeholders with strong listening skills.
- Bachelor degree (MBA a plus)
- Familiar with U.S. Retail (Mass, Grocery, Drug and Convenience)- AFH knowledge a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Familiarity with IRI/Nielsen databases and metrics
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel 10%-20% of the time
- Minimum qualifications:
- 8-10+ years of CPG Marketing experience
- Bachelors degree
- MBA a plus
Success factors: Autonomous, proactive, resourceful, fast learner, strong analytics, good listening skills and strong collaboration
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visitdanone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
137084.Experience: Experienced professionals
Danone Waters of America, Inc. (DWA) is a company of Groupe Danone, a leading global food and beverages company which mission is to bring health through food and beverages to a maximum number of people. DWA has accountability for best in class water execution across the United States and Canada for the evian, Badoit and Volvic brands.
Working for Danone Waters of America, Inc offers candidates progressive career opportunities in North America and our employees are part of a global network that offers the opportunity for continuous development. We are looking for passionate candidates that are looking forward to work in an entrepreneurial culture and embrace our company leadership values. Ultimately, our success depends on the quality of our employees.
Danone Waters of America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Manager, Marketing MBA, Marketing, Management