- Maintain plant areas in a sanitary and orderly condition. These areas include, but are not limited to, the following areas: fresh-pack preparation, open dock, dry warehouse, shops, employee break rooms, hallways, and the surrounding grounds.
- Perform light maintenance tasks such as repair of spray guns and hoses, install dispensers, painting, etc.
- Bail and store waste cardboard and plastic when needed.
- Sort, transport and store metals for recycling.
- Plow and shovel snow from the roads and walkways.
- Manage and operate pivot control systems
- Manage and operate all pump houses and all transfer valves
- Document all environmental activities
- Record Energy readings
- Work with and communicate with on-site contractors
- Maintain and manage all lagoons, spray fields, irrigation systems and fields.
- Take water/well samples and send to lab
- Maintain and operate DAF unit and all equipment in separation room.
- Manage and maintain the recycle room.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.