Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Cleans and sanitizes all compactor areas (including exterior)
- Prep and sanitation of all floor bins
- Ensure cardboard is loaded into baler, properly baled, and bales moved to recycle truck (same for supersack)
- Usage of chemicals to clean compactors, floors, etc.
- Owns 5S (Cleanliness and Organization) of compactor areas
- Basic maintenance of equipment
- Ensures proper segregation of waste materials for animal feed, trash, and recycling.
- Responsible for Hygienic Zoning and Environmental Control compliance
- Record all weights for waste
- Adheres to all GMP#39;s.
- Follows Safety and HR protocols policies and procedures.
- Attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
- Honest throughout hiring and employment.
- Prforms other duties as assigned.
- Must complete and pass LOTO training within the 1st 30 days, (no exception).
- Must complete and pass Forklift training within the 1st 30 days, (no exception).
- Detail oriented.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Identify and report food safety risks and escalates escalate to lead/supervisor
- Physical-Lifting and Carrying: occasionally , up to 50 pounds, frequently up to 25 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Walking/Standing: Frequently on slick wet flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
- Talking: expressing or changing ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and/or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Fine Motor Skills: picking, pinching, or otherwise working primary with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Using forceful exertions and postural stress.
- Grasping: applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm when cleaning.
- Visual: the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities by sustained attention and balance.
- PPE and GMP required: steel toe boots, hard hat, hair net and beard net (as necessary), eye and ear protection, and other PPE as required. Must be able to
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.