Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring an Environmental Services Technician to support MAB with the cleaning and housekeeping of the production/warehouse floor. The individual in this job performs a variety of activities crafted to service, maintain and execute building and site related activities. This cleaner works under the direction of a Supervisor.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC.
As an Environmental Services Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning industrial areas of the operation (not janitorial duties of office/restrooms)
- Responsibility of trash & recycling streams
- Responsible for leading the trash/recycling room to ensure maximum credit and reduce landfill usage.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining a defined route to clean floors
- Cleaner will be responsible for responding to special cleaning requests as advised by the team leader and for backfilling for team members as require by vacation or absence.
- SME on all baler operation
- Liaison with packaging and warehouse to ensure accurate bins available to collect waste streams
- Coordinate with E80 and warehouse if any gaps to servicing all departments
- Responsible for upkeep of all cleaning equipment
- The Environmental Services Technician position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Excellent customer service skills, daily collaboration with both internal MAB and external tenant needs.
- Understands concepts of lean manufacturing to drive improvement in day-to-day work. Adopting change to benefit the company and their team’s success.
- Professionalism, integrity, and discretion in interactions with building occupants, contractors and team members.
- Experienced with safe work practices/requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Good communication skills for communicating within team and with internal and external tenants.
- Excellent partnership skills and a proactive, can do demeanor. Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to coordinate/prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Punctual and presentable at all times
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of equivalent experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
- Ability to work with standard housekeeping chemicals
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- A lot of walking and ability to ensure all work is completed by end of shift
- Heights; work on a step ladder.
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions at times
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector.
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. It is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States within the last 25 years. The over one million sq. ft. facility will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for quality and doing what’s right. Come join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in Columbia, SC.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities.
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing. Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers. Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted, remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.