Perrigo Nutritionals, located in Georgia, VT is looking to add an Environmental Services Technician to their Custodian team in Infant Formula Manufacturing on 3rd Shift, Sunday-Thursday, 11pm-7am.
Environmental Services Technicians clean and maintain the Plant#39;s Manufacturing buildings and grounds in a sanitary, safe, and neat condition. They may participate as a member of a Total Quality Management (TQM) Team for customer satisfaction. All duties are performed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and Work Instructions.
- Operates and maintains environmental services and grounds keeping equipment which could include, but not limited to: lawnmowers, snow removal equipment, scrubbers, sweepers, and buffers.
- Maintains assigned manufacturing and production areas of responsibility that may include, but not limited to: the grounds, main hallways and walkways, restrooms, break rooms, QA Laboratories, Warehouse spaces, and offices and cubicles.
- Cleans assigned areas, windows, removes aphids from light fixtures, removes trash, and other general housekeeping duties.
- May assist in training other Environmental Services Technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent attendance and acceptable work record.
- Good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Previous custodian experience is preferred.
Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand & walk for 90% of shift, as well as work in hot and cold temperatures.
Perrigo has a comprehensive benefits package. Including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Starting three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- And More!
Internal applicants can apply by end of day 12/13 to be considered.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status, veterans status , military status and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.