Come join the world s leading dairy company and maker of award-winning specialty cheeses! We promote from within, so let s discuss your career growth possibilities.
This position will require the ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as individually to assist with industrial projects. Weekend work may be required.
Pay: $17.00/hour or more, dependent upon skills and experience.
Hours: Flexible schedule to accommodate your school schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create mechanical drawings in SolidWorks
- Program CNC machinery
- Assist with Lean Manufacturing 5S projects
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with managing maintenance parts inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must have the following attributes/skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy, personal qualities of tact and dependability, possess good manual dexterity, vision abilities (close, distance color and ability to focus ), able to push/pull/lift and carry at least 50 pounds occasionally and 100 pounds with assistance, be able to perform repetitive movements (e.g. typing, twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching, climbing).
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Current student in an Engineering program required
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant is a plus, dairy environment even better, yet not a requirement for employment consideration
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including SolidWorks and other programming applications
- Troubleshooting, critical thinking, and complex problem solving is a priority
- English Language- ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
For a complete list of job opportunities, visit our website: http://lactalisamericangroup.com/
Click on the Careers tab. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
218 South Park Street, Belmont, WI 53510