Plans, assigns, supervises and directs activities of subordinates. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures plant facility and equipment are maintained according to standards.
- Assists Director of Engineering or Engineering Superintendent in the performance of assigned duties.
- Plans, assigns and supervises work of Engineering Personnel on assigned shift.
- Trains new employees in accordance with established training programs and plant procedures.
- Demonstrates procedures unique to plant operations.
- Supervises and/or participates in the repair and maintenance of all plant machinery and equipment.
- Reads, understands and implements schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Maintains good employee relations.
- Promotes established safety programs and insure safe operating procedures and monitor employee compliance.
- Ensures that work areas are cleaned and organized during assigned shift.
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
One or two years experience in plant maintenance and engineering. Demonstrated knowledge in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning; Refrigeration, Welding, Electronic/Electrical Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment installation, start-up, repair, etc.
Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience Completion of formal management skills training program.
Position is for 2nd and 3rd shift.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 08/13/2019. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Betty L Bartos at Betty.Bartos flocorp.com or 207 783-9161.