Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL, (or Cincinnati, Chattanooga, Fayetteville, AR, Memphis, NE TX)
Compensation: $130k - $160K + bonus & great benefit package.
Company: Large (global) food manufacturer
Relocation: Assistance available
Travel: Approximately 40% – 50%
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in project engineering / project management
- 5+ years of experience in capital projects, equipment installation
- CAD knowledge (experience a plus).
- Food industry or consumer products experience
- Knowledge of process and electrical controls
- Effective skills in communication, organization, problem solving and project management
- Develops and manages capital projects of different scale
- Develops scope of work, preliminary budgets, detailed cost estimates, equipment specifications, drawings and sketches, bid documents, tabulation of vendor proposals and schedules for management approval.
- Works with equipment vendors.
- Oversees general contractors and field installation of building construction and processing systems.