Location: DEMING, NM
Job Title: AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
Designs and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
Directs activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
Directs and coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree, Master#39;s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing electronics maintenance preferred.
- Should have experience working in liquid fill or other consumer packaging.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Must be well organized, results oriented, & have effective problem solving ability.
- Must possess strong leadership & team building skills.
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Office Programs & AX is desirable.
- Show good judgment and sound reasoning skills.
- Must have a strong floor presence and be able to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
Mizkan America, Inc. is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. National origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.