At Johnsonville, we use our business to build our people. If you#39;re passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Wisconsin-based Johnsonville is the No. 1 national sausage brand enjoyed in 45 countries. Founded in 1945 by the late Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, our company is 2,000 members strong and remains privately owned today. Come join our family-owned company!
Johnsonville Sausage Job Posting
Direct Hire Posting
You will be directly involved in the Reliability and Maintenance of the equipment and processes we use to produce our great tasting sausage. This position will not only be involved in maintaining current equipment, but it will allow you to apply Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques and concepts on our way to helping Johnsonville become the "Best Company in the World."
• $24.82-32.88 pay range
• $1/hr shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift
• Immediate eligibility for monthly bonus program, potentially adding on average $3/hour to your hourly wage
• Outstanding insurance package including medical, dental, vision & prescription drug coverage
• Opportunity for growth
- Apply RCM techniques to improve the performance of a variety of production equipment
- Perform maintenance of utility equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on various production and utility equipment and apply RCA techniques to improve and eliminate future problems
- Work on projects (i.e. machining, fabrication, Capital projects and working with outside vendors)
- Help gather information to create technical equipment data for development of preventative maintenance information for SAP
- Assist with new equipment installation and/or equipment relocation
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet Meadowside, OSHA and U.S.D.A. standards
- Be part of teams that implement ideas to improve uptime of plant equipment through equipment modifications, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
- Preventive maintenance of all plant equipment
- Improve uptime on plant equipment through machine modification, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance.
- Maintain all utility areas in a neat/orderly fashion.
- Industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Basic Electrical experience/understanding is required.(PLCs are a plus.) Willingness to learn is essential.
- Experience in ammonia refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning and steam generation (boiler), is a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- External Candidates Only: Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check.
2nd Shift 2pm-10:30pm (Overtime as production demands)
Based on experience
| || |
| || |
How to Apply:
Please go to jobs.johnsonville.com
Johnsonville Sausage performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, physicals and background checks for all external manufacturing candidates.
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.