Since 1963, compact Industries has been the leading contract manufacturer of dry food products to the Fortune 500 companies that market the national brands you know and love. Compact Industries partners with its customer in the Custom Blending & Contract Packaging, Retail, Food service, Office Coffee Service & Vending maker segments to deliver quality food products with 216,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space. Compact Industries offers total rewards package, including attractive benefits, retirement saving programs, and tuition assistance. Work with an established team of long-term employees.
Apply with us today to become a part of our growing team!
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Onsite Gym, Wellness Programs, Non-Exempt Sign-On Bonus.
Maintenance and Repair
- Evaluate and repair mechanical and or electrical problems on productions lines.
- Rebuild, replace, or repair major components, assemblies, and systems.
- Inspect and repair/replace bearings, gears, pulleys, belts, rollers, etc.
- Check and repair electrical systems: Electrical troubleshooting experience is required.
- VFDs, SSRs, Contactors
- Installation of low voltage power
- Aiding others in maintaining high voltage electrical systems, if needed
- PLC & HMI experience a plus, but not required
- Basic Wiring Skills (conduit bending, wire pulling, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance and preventive care.
- Maintain accurate, updated preventive maintenance records.
- Operate tools, equipment, and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties.
- Ensure shop, equipment, and tools are in safe operating condition.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs and service.