Our client, a manufacturing company located in Ayer, MA is looking for an Electrician to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
• Inspects electrical systems and their components to identify necessary repairs or replacements
• Installs, troubleshoots and maintains a variety of electrical and electronic equipment
• Diagnose malfunctioning equipment to determine the root case. Inspect electrical equipment to identify safety hazards
• Assists mechanical staff with repairs, installations, a and preventative maintenance when required
• Informs manager of status of work orders. Communicates with other electricians and maintenance personnel on project status
• Follows proper parts sign out procedures and reports all parts and supplies needed to supervisor
• Performs PM inspections as outlined noting equipment deficiencies
• Maintain current electrician’s license
What you will bring to the role:
• Three to five of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
• Journeyman Electrician License
• Completion of Vocational school
What our client is offering:
• A competitive hourly wage and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
• The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.