Nitta Gelatin a multi-site manufacturing company is seeking Maintenance Electrical Technician our Fayetteville, NC team.
Some responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must be available to work 12-hour rotating shifts, days or nights are possible depending on the production need.
- Position requires work on nights and weekends.
- Support, service, and maintain the plant electrical and mechanical components to meet the production goals.
- Complete preventative maintenance and work required on improvement/capital projects.
- Repair, install and maintain process equipment and electrical components.
- Continuous inspection of machinery for proper working order.
- Replace and change parts as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred not required:
- Ability to run conduit and basic PLC knowledge
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, motors and piping desired
- 1-2 years’ electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience installing and maintain process equipment and electrical components
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but hearing protection may be required depending on the department where the employee is assigned.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NO Phone Calls Please
For consideration send resume.
Nitta Gelatin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.