Perdue AgriBusiness is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it#39;s second century of growth and innovation. An international agricultural products and services company, we handle agricultural commodities and have a diverse portfolio of products and businesses.
To perform assigned electrical duties to include equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, emergency breakdown, equipment failure, equipment trouble shooting and diagnostics. This includes installing, maintaining, documenting and repair of PLC systems as well as fabricating conduit and rebuilding electrical equipment. Compile and complete paperwork relative to repairs to include but not limited to work orders, time cards, and job cards. When on-call, must be able to respond to calls after hours to repair electrical equipment.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform electrical equipment diagnostics and troubleshooting on all Agribusiness type equipment and make repairs
- Perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Install or modify electrical equipment including basic design of circuitry
- Troubleshoot PLC equipment including capability to perform basic programming modifications
- Compile and complete paperwork relative to repairs to include but not limited to work orders and job cards
- Perform all work within the safety guidelines established by local state, and federal agencies as well as company policies
High School or equivalent
1 - 5 years experience. Reading, writing, math and analytical skills required. Valid drivers license (Class C) required. Strong knowledge of standard computer software. Must maintain a level 1 Thermographer Certification (through Perdue). Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation experience. Must pass the following Rockwell automation classes: SLC 500 Advanced programming, RSLogix 5000 and DeviceNet. Proficiency in Panel view programming.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
Able to move freely throughout the Division facilities to include climbing vertical heights (0 - 150#39;), carrying tools and equipment (0-100 pounds), exposure to extreme temperatures (0-100 Degrees Fahrenheit), humidity, (0 - 100%), noise (50db to 100db) and chemicals (MSDS sheets available). Must be able to wear protective equipment to include self-contained breathing apparatus.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.