Our client is actively looking for an Electrical Engineer in the Waterloo, IA area. This Engineer will maintain compliance with engineering principles, company standards and external requirements or specifications when designing projects. Will work with the design of multiple projects facilitating the design through product integration.
- Perform testing, create reports and other projects. Maintain compliance with engineering principles, company standards and external requirements or specifications when designing projects.
- Develop highly creative, innovative and groundbreaking designs to satisfy our customer’s motion application needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in varying stages of development.
- Define and design multiple projects, focusing on the early phase development projects utilizing conceptualization and alternative evaluation processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE or ME with electrical knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in design/electrical engineering.
- Experience with the development of new products.
- Previous experience in design and manufacturing of motion applications is strongly desired.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, design, products, development, manufacturing, applications, testing, projects, evaluation, prototypes, specifications