Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Individuals must can perform all of the following job duties as required:
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical problems on production equipment controls.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC#39;S, AC & DC drives, HMI#39;s and Control Networks.
- Troubleshoot plant lighting security, and fire alarm systems.
- Estimate materials and equipment needed to complete electrical job assignments.
- Train other maintenance associates in basic electrical /electronic controls.
- Other duties include disassembly, repair and re-assembly of components, motors, valves, and other mechanical components necessary to maintain production equipment.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations.
- Must have a working knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Use mechanical tools to include wrenches, meters, etc.
- Must be capable on lifting/moving up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain OSHA Industrial Power Lift Certification.
- Must follow all OSHA and Plant safety rules.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and / or Experience:
High School diploma or General Education degree (GED); 5 years experience in Electrical and Electronic Industrial Maintenance. Experience in a food environment as well as Vocational Technical degree is a plus.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places; extreme cold/heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.