Are you interested in an EXCITING CAREER with an AMAZING COMPANY with OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS?
Location: DeKalb, IL
Schedule: 2/2/3 Schedule; 8:30am-5pm; 40 hours weekly
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Aut& Home Insurance
- Cell Phone Service Discounts
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Scholarships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Educational Assistance
- Gym Discounts
- Health Rewards / Rally
- Infant Formula Program
- Legal Services
- Maternity Support
- Medical Insurance
- Nestle Nutrition Store Discounts
- Parental Support Policy
- Pet Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount
- Real Recognition Points
- TobaccCessation Resources
- Vehicle Purchase / Lease Discounts
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Coaching
Multiskilled individual with responsibility tmaintain and troubleshoot all process control and operational support systems equipment in a proactive manner, troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on all major electrical and computer-based equipment. Support factory electrical & automation engineering functions. Assist with capital and process improvement project teams. Perform all preventive maintenance as scheduled and support system improvements.
a) PLC Control Systems: Strong understanding of PLC control systems and the circuit logic tequipment components.
- Troubleshoot production PLC\u2019s, their control panels and associated hardware
- Troubleshoot production HMI systems
- Systematic change control on PLC programs
- Troubleshoot variable frequency drive motors, servmotors, and robot control systems
- Interpret electrical schematics and complex safety circuit networks
b) Electrical & Automation Equipment Preventive Maintenance
- Instrument Calibration: Perform calibration of instruments and program documentation.
- Perform electrical and automation equipment PM work orders in alignment with factory\u2019s maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Perform administrative PM work orders in alignment with factory\u2019s Computerized Maintenance Management System (i.e. SAP\u2019s Asset Maintenance Management) work practices.
- Maintain factory electrical & application program documentation.
c) Industrial Performance Improvement
- Ensure accurate documentation of all electrical and automation platforms, equipment and unplanned machine stops.
- Analyze performance data timprove electrical and automation equipment unplanned stops.
- Analyze performance data timplement automation improvements which provides positive contribution tall key plant indicators (safety, quality, cost, and service).
- Support other maintenance troubleshooting and line maintenance as needed.
- Participate in capital and process improvement teams
d) Industrial Electrical System:
- Strong understanding of medium voltage electrical distribution systems, including motor control centers, distribution panels, and circuit protection devices.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits from motor starter tload, including three phase 480 VAC, 120 VAC, and 24 VDC control and power systems.
e) System Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)/Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Basic troubleshooting of messaging from production floor equipment to-and-from the networked systems (Historian).
- Knowledge of control system networks (Ethernet, ControlNet, and instrument digital bus systems)
- Basic troubleshooting of network switches, internet routing protocols and machine messaging protocols.
- Ensure documentation and backup of MES/control system network data and any system, device, or instrument configuration changes.
- Ensure the reliable operation of the Utility Management System
- Ensure the reliable operation of the Energy Management System
- Ensure the reliable operation of product Quality Control systems, including automated Statistical Process Control, Quality Management Systems, and Advanced Process Controls.
- Support electrical and automation training for other technicians and operators
- Support of the automation obsolescence program
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High school diploma or GED
- Twyear Technical Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent.
- 3 t5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance; process industry preferred
- Experience with automation systems for building, facility, utility, and process controls preferred
- Experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs, including process and machine motion control logic
- Experience with HMI systems, preferably Allen-Bradley FactoryTalk View, Wonderware\u2019s InTouch and ArchestrA platform
- Strong electrical distribution and circuit analysis skills with medium voltage electrical systems.
- Safe use of electrical multimeter tmeasure AC/DC voltage, continuity, and resistance.
- Strong PLC troubleshooting skills; Allen Bradley preferred
- Ability tunderstand, troubleshoot and edit HMI systems preferably AB PanelView, Wonderware\u2019s InTouch and ArchestrA platform.
- Strong process automation skills.
- Machine Safety circuits and performance level identification
- Able twork off-shifts, weekends & extended shifts (i.e. 10 hrs., 12 hrs.)
- May require internal & external certification
- Communication skills-Able tcommunicate verbally with leaders and co-workers taccomplish tasks in an open and honest manner. Ability tgive and receive feedback, ask questions and challenge respectfully. Work in a team environment where a positive attitude, healthy conflict resolution, engagement, and personal accountability is expected.
- Critical Thinking Skills-Able treason, solve problems, analyze graphs, interpret data, troubleshoot equipment and systems. Participate and lead process improvement projects, make decisions based on analysis, able tread instructions and engineering documents, attention tdetail, and accurately record information. Locate information in a resourceful manner.
- Willingness tsupport an open positive Nestle culture and follow established values. Integrate intall parts of the operation tsupport the facility in achieving our goals & objectives. Proactive individual that takes responsibility for their equipment, line, coworkers and the continuous improvement of the operation.
- Accountable for personal development and improvement. Train and build competency in others.
- Employee must come twork promptly and regularly, work independently with minimal supervision at times under stressful conditions, work within deadlines, be able twork professionally with others at all times and in all situations. Ability twork in a fast paced environment & handle multiple tasks.
- Benefit eligibility will vary based on full-time, part-time, and seasonal employee status. The above list is for illustrative purposes only and reflects current benefit offerings. Nestlé retains the right tchange or discontinue benefits at any time, in its sole discretion.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.