The ettain group is actively setting up interviews for experienced EHS professionals with at least 3+ years’ experience in an industrial setting.
The EHS Supervisor will be responsible for:
Oversight of all environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements within the plant including the maintenance and updates of all corporate, state and federal safety regulations and procedure (SOP’s).
Training and compliance
Investigation of any accidents to determine root cause and to develop mitigation plans.
· Three to five years’ industrial safety experience
· General Knowledge of OSHA and Environmental Regulations
· Experience providing equipment safety training and first responder training
· Experience with management systems such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
· Must have experience working with governmental agencies and external parties
· Minimum of OSHA 30 Hour Training complete
· CSP (Certified Safety Professional), CIH (Certified Industrial Hygienist), or equivalent preferred
· Food and/or Beverage Experience preferable
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus