- Knowledge of how to understand and apply EHS regulations, industry best practices and other related guidelines.
- GSP, ASP or other certifications, a plus.
- Experience with Management Systems, such as ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both individually and in a group settings.
- Must have strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Must have interpersonal skills to influence others.
- Work is generally performed within a manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen as well subjected to temperatures of cold and warm along with wearing the proper PPE.
- Ability to travel occasionally to other facilities and flexibility to work non-traditional business hours as needed (i.e. 24/7).
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety, environmental science, or related disciplines or equivalent subject matter knowledge skills and abilities acquired through work.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.