Employee Type:Full time
Location:TX San Antonio
Job Type:Environmental Health & Safety
Job Posting Title:EHS Manager
- Provide strategic direction and oversight, aligned with Corporate EHS & Risk Management, for environmental, occupational health, safety, industrial hygiene, occupation medical, and security issues.
- Implement programs and procedures to address existing and emerging (EHS and security) issues related to operations, policies and regulations, including federal, provincial state, local requirements. This includes but is not limited to: training, inspections, audits, sampling or conformance with Corporate EHS and Security Programs
- Lead cross functional and multidisciplinary team to address EHS and security site issues, formulate proposal for strategic and tactical responses, and advise site leadership of impacts and mitigation strategies.
- Implement an incident investigation methodology, aligned with corporate EHS & Risk Management, at sites to ensure incidents are investigated and root causes are identified.
- Interprets and provides guidance on policies, legislation (EPA, OSHA and any local agencies) and documents related to environmental health and safety and security initiatives to ensure compliance of all employees, equipment and the facility.
- Supports the San Antonio site leadership, supervisors and employees to ensure the site success to drive towards zero environmental and employee health & safety incidents. Analyzes incident data to identify trends and incident types that can be prevented.
- Ensure that site regulatory and internal reporting is submitted on time and is accurate and reproducible. Monitor site metrics and implement programs to address undesirable trends.
- Site EHS liaison for applicable regulatory agencies and internal THS organizations (Engineering, CI, etc.). Support cross functional relationship with site FSQ, Eng, and Maintenance organizations.
- Participate in the THS EHS & Risk Management network (communities, conferences, audits) representing the site to develop and implement Campbell EHS programs and practices consistency throughout the organization.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.