Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
As our EHS Analyst, you are a part of Corbion#39;s Brazil team to be responsible for different projects. The location will be in Orindiuva, SP and you#39;ll report to EHS Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop educational actions in EHS area;
- Assist in occurrences investigations and analysis regarding EHS and recommend preventive control measures;
- Be responsible for environmental legal aspects (licenses, pest control, grants, waste and water management, etc.) and interact with governmental departments, when necessary;
- Act on unsafe conditions detection and behavior deviations to suggest the necessary control measures to eliminate ou reduce the risks;
- Assist on labor process and governmental inspections;
- Help on EHS management system;
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Bachelors degree in Safety Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- Fluent in English and command of information technology.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Medical, Engineer, Nutrition, Safety Engineer, Healthcare, Engineering