Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is Dairy Done Right. As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
We currently have an opening on our IT team for an EDI Specialist. As an EDI Specialist, you will develop, coordinate, implement, and manage EDI Trading Partnerships. System management activities include troubleshooting EDI issues as they arise, in addition to performing translator maintenance and pursuing system improvement opportunities and adding new trading partners. Our business is growing, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a nimble IT team where your effort is appreciated, your ideas are valued, and you can make a difference!
Here s a day in the life:
- Serve as the primary lead in coordinating between the business and EDI enabled partners
- Work with the IT leadership and business partners to determine new integration opportunities and develop corresponding guidelines and specifications for new transaction implementations
- Acute understanding of the business processes that the EDI transactions support
- Establish and build relationships with customers, suppliers and 3PL warehouse partners
- Analyze data exchanged with partners or customers to observe data records to note any errors and correct any failures
- Work with associates at all levels to support accurate and effective EDI integration with the EDI platform (TrueCommerce), ERP (Microsoft D3FO) and any future applications
- Scope, configure, test and implement EDI full-cycle solutions for new EDI trading partners and documents
- Complete full cycle and regression testing prior to implementing mapping changes or onboarding new partnerships
- Maintain EDI platform (TrueCommerce) and to strive to provide 100% translator uptime via system maintenance and proactively monitoring system health and any transaction failures
- Integration opportunities are not always necessarily EDI; Out of the box or new ideas are welcome and encouraged
- Identify and communicate ideas to streamline EDI processing, improve accuracy, improve integrations or existing IT processes and procedures
Skills you ll need:
- A degree in business or related field, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of industry experience working with EDI technologies (experience with TrueCommerce and/or Microsoft D3FO preferred)
- Quick learner (learning basic knowledge of D3FO processes for order management, shipping and inventory transfers will be required)
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively and concisely to all levels of management
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to complete objectives
- High attention to details
- Ability to build relationships with our internal and external partners/customers
- Demonstrate integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges
- Ability to adapt to changing technical and business requirements
- Ability to read and understand complex technical documents and procedures
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team with internal and external partners
- Experience with the following transaction sets inbound and outbound preferred: 810/850/855/856/867/875/880/940/945/943/944/947/997
- Relevant experience with sales order process, 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) and food-based logistics/supply chain preferred
- Ability to work on-call, or respond after-hours required
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. We are seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA