Job Title: eCommerce Associate Brand Manager (ABM)
Reports To: Stash Brand Manager (BM)
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Under the general direction of the Brand Manager, and in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing team, this position will fully own and manage the Stash Tea eCommerce website including Execution - daily operation, budget/P&L, schedule, etc. - and Strategy, by providing leadership on key Internet and eCommerce initiatives to maximize eCommerce sales, continuously improve our customer shopping experience, and enhance the Stash Tea brand image.
This role will maintain and improve the website, manage product pages, create promotional website graphics and landing pages, coordinate eCommerce promotions in partnership with various teams, create and distribute eNewsletters, oversee promotional digital advertising campaigns and budget, and provide ongoing analytics reporting based on performance marketing standards.
Our eCommerce website has doubled its revenue in the past 12 months, and has become the fastest growth driver for the company, so it’s a very exciting time to join us.
- Help set (and then meet) the eCommerce revenue targets and work within assigned budget(s).
- Lead efforts to maximize eCommerce sales through new customer acquisition methods, A/B testing, following up on lead generation opportunities, increasing organic traffic through search engine optimization; all leading to improved conversion, within the broader context of enhancing the Stash Tea brand image.
- Build and execute strategy for consumer facing media.
- Maintain and update the Stash Tea website including, but not limited to, web graphics, seasonal collections, ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting, and content updates.
- New product set-up (product photography, uploading new assets, developing product copy, merchandising, adding product prices as determined by sales, as well as ongoing product maintenance and updates).
- Set up and manage promotions within our Shopify Plus eCommerce platform.
- Manage and maintain related applications, e.g., Judge.Me (product reviews), Boostcommerce Product Filter & Search (search engine), Klaviyo, etc.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships with regularly scheduled meetings and work towards continuous improvement.
- Work with cross-functional in-house teams to coordinate promotions and available product.
- Work with customer service to address customer questions and issues related to the website.
- Provide comprehensive reporting and analysis to Brand Manager, VP of marketing and Executive Team on a weekly basis using various tools such as Google Analytics, Shopify Analytics, Klaviyo Analytics. Consolidate various reports submitted by digital advertising agencies.
- Implement marketing strategies and SEO initiatives online while working with our agency.
- Create, maintain, and share with relevant team members quarterly marketing calendars, including but not limited to promotions, enewsletters, web graphics, and key messages.
- General category mix management (tea bags, loose leaf, teaware, gift items, seasonal items), and lead loose leaf category and new product launch strategy [online].
- Update the SOPs for processes as needed, including but not limited to returns and exchanges, chargebacks and fraud, etc.
- Make/recommend continuous enhancements to the site to improve the shopping experience and optimize for search engines.
- Recommend traffic building ideas to engage visitors and increase online sales.
- Track competitive tea websites and their digital marketing strategies; keep abreast of technology and Online Marketing trends.
- Close collaboration with other departments, including Customer Service, Purchasing (Teaware), Mail Order, and Marketing.
- Provide forecast for production and fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong ability to manage multiple deadlines and possess strong time management skills.
- Able to process and utilize data to drive decision making that always has the customer in the center.
- Read, comprehend, and apply knowledge of all regulations and procedures of this position.
- Communicate professionally, diplomatically and fluently in English with customers, co-workers, vendors and the public, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other Stash Tea employees and the public.
- Ability to make numerical calculations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with customers and coworkers.
- Work within established organizational policies and regulations.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
No reports at this time but position will grow and will most likely have direct reports in the near future.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in programming, website development, marketing or a related field is preferable. Without a degree, you must have an additional minimum of 3 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have 3-7 years’ experience in eCommerce website management/Performance Marketing, ideally consumer retail experience working directly with the Shopify Plus eCommerce platform; related eCommerce platform acceptable.
- Experience with Google Analytics, PPC advertising and email marketing (Klaviyo experience a plus)
- Understanding of web architecture and SEO
- Possess a creative flair and good design/business instincts
- Superior attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop, web and graphic design programs
- Ability to shoot high quality product photography for website purposes and create digital assets for website purposes.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
Industry certification are preferred, but not required.