Do you have a passion for building and growing E-commerce sales?
Are you creative, highly motivated and exceptional at coming up with ways to differentiate yourself from the competition?
Are you an Amazon expert?
Do you get personal satisfaction from turning fans and followers into leads, and customers into brand ambassadors?
If this sound like you, let’s talk!
It’s time to put your amazing set of technology skills into action and start upon your journey with a great company, great brand, and outstanding products and mission!
Position Title: E-Commerce Manager
Position Description: The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for developing, executing and growing the reach and performance of Torn Ranch’s digital marketing, social media and e-commerce platforms. The role is focused on exposing people to Torn Ranch’s high-quality products and increasing sales in all channels. In this position you will:
· Plan and execute a goal focused digital media strategy in B2B and B2C channels
· Buildout product listing and manage our products on Amazon
· Build E-commerce sales on our website
· Grow and increase sales on all e-commerce platforms.
· Manage a budget, produce sales growth, and generate positive ROI
Traits of a successful candidate:
- Has a desire for continuous learning and growth
- Highly motivated
- Trend Spotter
- Understands best practices but isn’t afraid to ditch convention and try new things
- Understands path to purchase
- Proven track record in building, growing and managing online businesses
- Has an amazing set of technology skills
- Understands all components of an online business from code to conversions. Can jump in and get their hands dirty when necessary and knows when it makes sense to delegate or outsource.
- Strong skills in email marketing, and social media advertising
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate purpose and strategy and able to communicate technical information to non-technical business partners.
- Wizard at analytics
- Amazon Expert
- Good understanding of web design
- Strong knowledge of security and best practices
- Works cross functionally with other Departments and excels at streamlining processes and making the businesses as efficient as possible.
Education and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Has maintained Amazon Items Pages, Advertising campaigns, Manages Amazon Brand Registry worked with Amazon FBA, Vendor Fulfilled and Seller Central
- Understanding of Google Ads
- Manage search campaigns and shopping campaigns
- Understands or can learn Facebook Business Manager for Facebook and Instagram advertising, Facebook Insights for reporting and tracking
- Understands or can learn direct email marketing campaigns in Klaviyo
- Versed in using CRM data for direct marketing campaigns. Knowledge of Sage CRM a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!