Job Title: Dumper/Packer/Stacker
Reports to: Bottling Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Comments: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Summary: Empty & feed containers to production line, re-case filled, labeled, and coded containers, and stack cases onto pallets from bottling line in a safe & efficient manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Record & count cases of containers dumped for each order
- Dump empty containers on dump table
- Inspect containers for quality while dumping
- Communicate container needs with forklift operator
- Inspect quality of containers, labels, and code while re-casing filled containers
- Repack containers safely and efficiently
- Seal completed cases
- Palletizes cases from the conveyor line
- Prepares pallet tickets
- Maintains count of cases produced to insure production plan is achieved.
- Tends the case sealer and the case coding unit
- Assists with production line changeovers
- Uses safety cutters and hand tools
- Maintains work are in an organized, sanitary, & safe condition
- Responsible for food product quality and safety.
Education, experience and qualifications
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with others
- Continuous mental and visual attention is required to perform duties, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity
- Ability to lift up to 70##
- Ability to read, write, add and subtract
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust, gases, fumes and chemicals.