Mizkan Americas, Inc. Job Description
Location Lyndonville, NY
Job Title: DUMPER
Reports To: Bottling Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
COMMENTS: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SUMMARY: Empty & feed containers to production line, re-case filled, label, and code containers. Stack cases onto pallets from bottling line in a safe & efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Record & count cases of containers dumped for each order
- Dump empty containers on dump table
- Inspect containers for quality while dumping
Communicate container needs with forklift operator
- Inspect quality of containers, labels, and code while re-casing filled containers
- Repack containers safely and efficiently
- Seal completed cases
- Palletizes cases from the conveyor line
- Prepares pallet tickets
- Maintains count of cases produced to insure production plan is achieved
- Tends the case sealer and the case coding unit
- Assists with production line changeovers
- Uses safety cutters and hand tools
- Maintains work area in an organized, sanitary, & safe condition
- Responsible for food product quality and safety
High school diploma or GED equivalent, required
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with others
- Continuous mental and visual attention is required to perform duties, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust gases, fumes and chemicals