DSD Route Driver / Sales
Who is AguaLucha?
AguaLucha is a beverage company passionate about customer service, safety and environmental stewardship. Our people are one of the biggest elements of our success; It’s what makes us great. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, fast-paced candidate for our open Route Driver / Sales Specialist position.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Previous DSD experience in the Food and Beverages industry.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales employees and store management personnel.
- Must have a vehicle to arrive promptly to our Warehouse location.
- Pass Background & Drug test.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record. S
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner.
- 1-3 years experience in Sales and Merchandising.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds, while frequently climbing, kneeling, and stooping to arrange product and display point of sale.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Provide excellent customer service and ownership of accounts
- Work a flexible full-time schedule starting early mornings to mid-afternoons with most weekends off.
- Represent, sell, deliver, and merchandise our brands on an established grocery route.
- Must be a “self-starter” and able to work independently without direct supervision for the majority of time to efficiently manage customer base within established route.
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities.
- Develop relationships with key accounts that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints.
- Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
- Load vehicle with product from warehouse and bring to client’s location
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments.
- Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth.
- Maintain clean and organized back stock room to stock shelves and create displays
- Rotate and face product
- Ensure proper stock levels are kept
- Clean and merchandise AguaLucha’s equipment
- Hourly pay + overtime + commision ($20 to $22 / hour depending on experience).
- Health Insurance; Medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation time.
AguaLucha is an equal employment and affirmative action employer looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.