COMPANY: As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,500 employees and operates 30 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands - Pool Division
KIK#39;s Pool Additives Division ("Pool") is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
Reporting to the Director of Pro Sales, this position is responsible for increasing the sale of BioLab Pro Dealer Division brands through effective sales and territory management skills.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers through sales support, training, and maximizing the value that customers enjoy from their relationship with BioLab
• Develop relationships and consistently gain business with prospective customers through repetitive contact and by communicating the value of the services and products that BioLab provides
• Develop new business with current customers by gaining share from competitive products utilizing the marketing materials and incentive programs provided by BioLab
• Provide customer training on the products and services that BioLab provides
• Maintain a Customer Relationship Management system and provide reports as required
• Manage a multi-state territory which requires overnight travel effectively using organizational and time management skills
• Any other duties that are assigned
• University or College degree preferred and/or 2 - 3 years of related retail or account management experience
• Outside sales experience with overnight travel preferred but will train the right person
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Ability to use MS Outlook, create spreadsheets, and basic computer operations while traveling
• Industry knowledge preferred
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Presentation and public speaking skills
• Highly self-motivated individual
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.