The objective of the Pizza & Italian Food Specialist, Distributor Sales Representative position is to increase market share and generate sales for our specialty foodservice distribution company that specializes in servicing pizzerias in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to increase the overall sales within the company’s delivery range.
- Cultivate new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and in-person meetings
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and establish relationships with new customers
- Identify customer needs and provide product recommendations
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with customers
- Prepare and present sales presentations to customers
- Collaborate with management and operational teams to ensure customer success.
- Monitor competitor activities and keep up to date on product and industry trends
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with pizzeria accounts in the foodservice industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the foodservice industry and pizzerias in Los Angeles and Orange County
- Highly self-organized
Other Requirements Include:
- Class C license with a clean MVR required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Multi-lingual language skills in any language(s) a BIG PLUS.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
We provide a base salary (to be determined based on experience), medical insurance, and a 401k. Expenses incurred with the position, mileage, etc. are reimbursed in accordance with company policy.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance