From locally owned dairy farms to the tables of our customers, you can be part of the story behind The Creamery and the cheese loved by families across the United States.
However, our brand isn#39;t just a product on a shelf. As team members we are dedicated to connecting with customers and creating an unforgettable experience at The Creamery. From greeting customers and helping them find the perfect product to keeping the store clean or serving a meal at the Creamery Kitchen, our team members are just as much part of our brand as are our products. Therefore, we are looking for dedicated team members who are passionate about food, desire to be part of a brand, and are willing to engage with customers to create that memorable experience, bringing them back for more.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We are looking for dedicated team members to join The Creamery team who have a commitment to quality in everything they do.
Collect used dishes, trays and utensils. Load and unload the dish washing machine and put away washed items appropriately. Perform basic cleaning tasks around the premises, including emptying trash cans, cleaning drink machines, and cleaning any spills and broken glass immediately. Assist cooks and kitchen assistants as needed.
This back-stage role is vital to our kitchen s success and contributes to the overall ability of the Creamery Kitchen team to craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes and serve customers efficiently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload high-powered dishwashing machine (60 second wash and dry cycle)
- Wash specific items by hand
- Store clean dishes and equipment appropriately
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Set up and break down workstations as required
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g., detergents) and report to management when supplies are low
- Check washing machines operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises, including emptying trash cans, cleaning drink machines, and cleaning any spills and broken glass immediately
- Assist cooks and kitchen assistants as needed, especially during peak hours
- Assist with putting food deliveries and paper good deliveries away
- Remove kitchen garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required
- Follow written SOP regarding food handling, food safety and personal safety and hygiene
- Maintain safe working conditions for employees and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding health and safety issues
Exhibit the values and ethics of Dairy Farmers of America through honesty, discretion and sound judgment
The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.Other duties may be assigned as required.