SUMMARY: The Regional Director responsibilities will include creating profitable, brand building category driving business plan by working closely with brand teams, category and trade managers, shopper marketing, and broker team. Manage all financials related to the brands at the account, provide input into critical sales systems, and develop strong internal relationship with other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the region lead to drive topline and profitable growth for the Ragu and Bertolli sauce brands
- Manage all financials related to the brands at the account and region level including monthly revenue targets, trade management, ROI analysis on all trade events, and measuring performance against set KPIs
- Partner with brand teams, category and trade managers, finance, shopper marketing, and broker team to create profitable, brand building, category-driving business plans at key accounts
- Lead strategies and promotions to achieve joint business plans, refining ideas with brand and shopper marketing teams, selling ideas into accounts, supporting program development and execution
- Build advantaged relationships with the customers and collaborate to set plans and drive shared growth for the brands and the customer, and respond to top customer issues and requests
- Deliver forecasting accuracy for region and input into monthly S&OP process
- Promote Mizkan as a best-in-class manufacturer and market leader in the categories it competes in
- Manage, coach and lead team of three account managers to deliver against region and brand objectives
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-10+ years of B2C experience in CPG account sales and regional management
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated leadership experience managing all levels of employees
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrated experience driving growth of brands and achieving customer objectives
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of consumer packaged goods industry, retail channels and account specific marketing necessary
- Understanding of expected promotional tactics and various marketing vehicles such ranging from digital, coupons, sponsorship#39;s, media and more.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of financials, P/L, ROI analysis
- Demonstrated experience with internal departments across organization.
- Highly organized, strong time management, able to multi-task, juggle priorities and communicate with numerous touch points
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, others also preferred.
- Business Systems: Exceedra (TradePro), SAP
- Experience working in a fast paced, changing environment.