Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring a Director of Regional Marketing who will be responsible for activating and driving MABI brand relevance and marketing plans across 7 regions to reach annual growth goals. This includes development and execution of national and local sponsorships, events, activations, and media plans. Must partner with Sales General Managers and Distributors in each of the 7 regions to build winning marketing plans. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role requires a charismatic leader who will own and deliver winning results.
The ideal candidate is a natural relationship-builder with the ability to speak the language of the business, translating marketing metrics into business drivers that the Sales and Distributor partners value. An inclusive leader with a passion for coaching other team members on best practices to gain buy-in to deliver results. This is an influential role, so the ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and assertively is a must.
We desire a strategic thinker who can build trusting partnerships while developing and executing Regional Marketing plans that can be clearly articulated and valued. Our team is forward-thinking and high energy, so we are looking for a self-motivated leader who thrives when balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong bias for action.
As a Director of Regional Marketing your responsibilities will include:
This role requires an experienced people leader who will oversee a talented and growing team of 7 Regional Marketing Mangers and 1 National Sponsorship Manager. Will be responsible for developing a National sponsorship strategy including sports and entertainment venues and national tours. In addition, will develop and oversee local marketing activity including events, sampling, and media planning across 34+ priority markets. We require a “go-getter” who can identify local opportunities to supplement National marketing strategies that include on and off premise activation, events, consumer promotions, partnerships and local sponsored media to include radio, billboards, etc.
- Alignment between Regional Marketing Managers and Sales GMs on brand positioning and execution of local activation and marketing opportunities
- Develop Regional sampling strategy across priority markets
- Responsible for Regional Marketing budgets, including contractual obligations
- Manage adherence of legal requirements and approvals
- Lead planning and execution of Annual National Commercial Conference with 1,000+ attendees
- Lead Taste the Difference training and sampling approach – act as the brand and liquid expert
- Build Regional Marketing team, recruiting and training best-in-class team and implementing disciplined processes to win in market
- Manage internal team and external agency relationships to consistently over-deliver against results and while fostering a culture people want to be a part of
- Measure the business impact and set KPIs to continually optimize team performance
The Director of Regional Marketing position is well-suited for you if you:
- Apply the broad perspective of the business strategy back to team focuses and alignment.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including social media platforms, social events, organization(s) partnerships and vendor relationships.
- Ensure regional plans and execution align to national brand and marketing strategy
- Develop local events and venue sponsorship strategy for all portfolio brands
Qualified candidates will have:
- 10+ years of experience
- Minimum of 6 Years experience managing a team
- Experience supporting executive level leadership
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of team and business.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills including presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and work within ambiguity.
Relocation: Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Are you interested in selling and marketing the brands of the fastest growing beer company in the US?
Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, Mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to offer the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s® Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.