Director, Customer and Product Marketing
At Glanbia Nutritionals Inc., our portfolio centers around dairy and non-dairy nutritional ingredients. We co-innovate and deliver ingredient solutions and precision premixes for use in the mainstream food and beverage, infant and clinical, and functional nutrition markets. We are the number one provider of whey-based nutritional ingredients globally and the number one producer of American-style cheddar cheese. Our protein systems have transformed the bar and beverage categories bringing increased levels of protein, cleaner labels and greater product functionality to market. We have a direct presence in 21 countries, with manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany and China, and international sales and technical offices around the world.
At Glanbia, our Director, Customer and Product Marketing is responsible for providing our commercial team with tools to sell products and achieve higher margin revenue. They will also drive our account-based marketing, supporting marketing efforts at our strategic accounts. They will also work with the PSM teams to develop an annual priorities calendar for product launches and promotions. They are responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of product launches and promotions.We#39;re looking for a creative, self-starting, and tenacious individual with strong leadership attributes.Our Customer Marketing and Product Marketing teams will be the #39;Marketing Drivers#39; for Glanbia, owning our priority product launches globally within the Glanbia Nutritionals Team.This role will have a number of direct reports and will provide leadership, inspiration, and mentorship to their immediate team and wider sphere of influence.
- Partner with Product Strategic Management (PSM) and Commercial groups to develop a strategy that prioritizes product launches and #39;Glanbia on Display#39; platforms
- Develop and calibrate the annual priorities calendar in collaboration with PSM groups as a tool by which we can align commercial, PSM, R&D, and Marketing efforts behind a common set of goals.
- Lead the end-to-end execution of global product launches; develop the #39;go-to-market#39; strategies by leveraging the value proposition in conjunction with PSM.
- Lead content marketing and inbound marketing to support product launches and promotions while establishing Glanbia Nutritionals as a thought leader in the industry. This includes overseeing the coordination of several webinars thought the year.
- Oversee the execution of all account-based marketing principles in Glanbia Nutritionals
- Collaborate with our Strategic Insights team to translate market insights into targeted opportunity stories for our customers.
- Partner with PSM, Commercial, and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute successful category strategies.
- Drive long-term vision of the categories leveraging our insights team to help drive strategies for continued growth.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure the commercial team have the resources, data, tools, training, and support to market Glanbia Nutritionals#39; portfolio to customers
- Determine marketing programs#39; KPI#39;s and drive the team and programs to achieve success targets
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the overall marketing operating budget to optimize the effectiveness of the expenditures
- Drive positive leadership behavior by promoting Glanbia#39;s purpose, vision, and values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor#39;s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field., MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive B2B marketing management to include:
- Experience in B2B strongly preferred or B2C in consumer product marketing
- Proven experience in designing and implementing B2B customer orientated marketing programs
- Experience in a matrix-designed organization preferred
- Proven experience in executing marketing initiatives including creating content independently of agency partners.
- Knowledge of nutrition industry and/or food/beverage/supplement market and trends preferred.
- Experience in account based marketing, managing product launches, and developing value propositions.
- Leadership abilities including managing direct reports and team oversight
- Cultivates Innovation - Possesses a talent for crafting and communicating a brand#39;s story; translating technical product attributes into customer-centric value propositions
- Collaborates Excellent collaborator within teams, regarded as a trusted marketing subject matter expert
- Interpersonal Savvy Ability to tailor communication style to build both internal and external global networks
Typical Environmental Conditions
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels (i.e. office equipment and light traffic).
- Moderate overnight travel (up to 30%) by land and/or air.
- May include international travel on a limited basis
Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.