Rich s has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values. That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
The Procurement Operations Director is responsible for creating and executing Rich’s Global Procure to Pay (P2P) vision and maintaining alignment with the Global Procurement team’s strategic initiatives.
This role will lead the P2P implementation, creating the end to end process throughout the US, Canada and Globally.
- Oversees procurement operations and is accountable for driving the standardization and continuous improvements of Rich’s P2P capability, process, and systems
- Ensures purchasing policies and processes are in place to meet business objectives, operational needs for price, quality and delivery targets
- Support Buying Channel selection and execution, as defined by spend category and respective category manager(s)
- Establish goals and metrics for performance of P2P function against targets, recognizing successes, areas of opportunity and development initiatives
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Change management leader, driving for continuous improvement of the P2P value stream
- Drive the integration and interdependence between upstream S2C and P2P downstream
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related field, MBA preferred
Experience & Knowledge:
- 7 – 10 years of P2P experience in a high transaction, multi-site organization (Global experience is a plus)
- Experience in implementing and managing (P2P) solution
- Advanced experience in data analysis and analytical decision-making skills
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in managing large/diverse teams
- Ability to develop effective partnership with cross functional teams and upper leadership
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.