As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America#39;s largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP#39;s product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP#39;s in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the S&OP for the Household portions of the KIK business.
- Manage the overall Demand Planning process for KIK HH.
- Conduct the Demand Review as input into Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Create and maintain statistical baseline forecast and drive consensus forecast process
- In conjunction with Sales, manage the opportunistic demand process to facilitate decision making and resolution
- Manage the KIK HH supply network
- With the assistance of Operations, align products to supply sites
- Manage the network Capacity Planning processes
- Conduct the Supply Review input into S&OP
- Identify demand and supply imbalances and create recommendations to resolve
- Establish and maintain inventory targets for each sku
- Monitor adherence to these targets, and provide visibility to executive management team as needed.
- Adjust targets as needed to balance supply and demand issues. Communicate any issues to appropriate Sales teams
- Ownership of the S&OP process
- Schedule, coordinate content input, and work with Sr. Leadership to create cadence and Exec Summary
- Ownership and responsibility to deal with all 3 rd party vendors within network, and responsibility for targeted levels of customer service
- Ownership of Corporate Demand and Supply Analytics such as demand accuracy, bias, and a variety of other regular metrics for business operations.
- Ensure matters are forwarded to appropriate team members to resolve issues and keep everyone apprised of situation.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years of integrated supply chain experience from a strategic and tactical perspective
- CPIM Certified or working towards certification
- Graduate of a college or university operations and/or business management program
- Experience managing within a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) construct
- Extensive ERP experience using JDE EnterpriseOne is required
- Strong strategy development, process design and implementation skills
- Proven track record of driving metric-based organizations and results
- Superior executive communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create options and highlight trade-offs when solving problems
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) acumen and corrective action mindset
- Strong budgeting and cost allocation abilities
- Impactful and capable of commanding the respect of staff and clients alike
- Must be able to motivate team to work towards achieving targets/expectations
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.