Large food manufacturer is seeking a Director of Research and Development.
- Lead and manage research and development and new product development for North American operations
- Manage and mentor R&D staff
- Liaise with sales and marketing to develop new product and innovation strategies
- Manage R&D department budget and plans and drive for cost efficiencies
- Ultimately responsible for all new product development and product improvements
- BS/MS in Food Science or comparable
- 15+ years R&D Management experience
- MUST have ingredients, animal feed, pet food, or poultry experience
- Must come from large company and understand the challenges that come with a large, growing organization
- Knowledge of the culinary and technical aspects of R&D
- Knowledge of consumer insights and sensory processes and methodologies
Company will provide a relocation package.