Indiana Packers Corporation (IPC) is a fully integrated retail, foodservice and private label producer of fresh and processed meats based in Delphi, Indiana. Since the start of operations in 1991, we have experienced rapid growth from a single pork processing company into a multi-plant diversified producer of fresh and processed meats, with locations throughout America#39;s Heartland and revenues of approximately $1.5B. We are best known for our national brand Kentucky Legend (the ##1 retail boneless ham brand in the United States) as well as several well-known regional brands, including Indiana Kitchen, Fischer#39;s, Field, Mickelberry#39;s, Kentuckian Gold, and Scott Pete. In addition, we sell our products to the largest retail grocery chains and foodservice organizations#39; in the country. We have additional processing facilities in Frankfort, Indiana; Holland, Michigan; and Owensboro, Kentucky.
We value diversity, innovation, collaboration and those passionate about their jobs. We support our associates by offering a highly competitive total rewards package, including market-based pay (including bonus), three different medical care plans (two with company-funded health savings accounts), pharmacy, dental, and vision plans, a retirement/401K (with 50% match on team members#39; contributions), a competitive paid time off program, educational assistance, and numerous advancement opportunities. With more than 3,200 team members located across 14 different states, we are a big company with a small company culture.
Our team helps feed the world! Are you ready to step up to the challenge of launching your career with Indiana Packers?
Indiana Packers Corporation, located in Delphi, Indiana is looking for an experienced DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Reports to the VP of Processed Sales and Marketing
The primary objective of the Director of Marketing is to collaborate with sales directors and executive leadership to build and drive strategic plans that deliver the KPI#39;s and annual corporate plan. The Director of Marketing will a lead a brand team and agency in all marketing initiatives for Indiana Packers Corporation, with a specific focus on the company#39;s current and future owned consumer brands, including Kentucky Legend, Indiana Kitchen, Fischer#39;s, Field, Scott Pete, Mickelberry#39;s and Kentuckian Gold. This person provides marketing support for corporate brands Indiana Packers, Quincy Street and Specialty Foods Group, partnering with stakeholders in Human Resources and the executive staff.
- Lead the brand team and agency in development of marketing plans, including objectives, strategies, and tactics, supported by consumer insight, market research and analytics.
- Own and lead the marketing agency relationship, approving scope of work, and ensuring the contractual partnership is effective and aligned with corporate objectives.
- Lead the brand team in management of syndicated data contracts and the building of reports, including scorecards, and key customer insights for internal and external reports.
- Partner with sales in developing and executing strategic customer plans, creating sales presentations, and attending sales calls with priority customers.
- Lead the brand team in approving all branded packaging, labels and artwork used for commercialization of our products or brands.
- Build and propose to executive leadership a marketing spend budget according to the details of the integrated marketing plans.
- Participate in the new product development process, supporting and approving innovation plans, justified by consumer research and support.
- Support executive staff in strategic initiatives, projects, public relations, and communications.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans.
- Measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with multiple departments responsible for the product - engineering, operations, finance, sales etc.
- Proactively assess and spot new marketing opportunities.
- Manage long-term strategic goals.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor#39;s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years#39; experience in consumer brand marketing
- 5+ years#39; experience running a consumer brand marketing team.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must Pass E-Verify
EOE, Including Disability and Veteran
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.