Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it#39;s second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
This position will call on your analytical, innovation, creative and strategic skills to expand and grow our Heat & Eat portfolio. You will be responsible for innovation and renovation activities (including stage gate management), marketing plans on a business with significant untapped growth potential. This role collaborates closely with R&D, Consumer Insights, Finance, Sales, Trade, and Operations. This role has one direct report and reports into the Vice President Marketing. The position will be based in Salisbury, MD at Corporate Headquarters.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
How You Will Make a Difference
- Lead the development and deployment of strategies and tactical plans that align with Perdue’s overarching strategic plan and deliver against brand objectives
- Deliver monthly business performance reviews, analyzing and reporting on business results across consumption and shipments, then actioning plans where indicated to drive performance
- Advance innovation pipeline, ensuring key initiatives are moving forward on or ahead of schedule
- Identify quality improvement and renovation opportunities to strengthen brand performance vs competition
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with key members of sales and trade teams to advance the brand and category in store
- Cultivate a collaborative of impassioned cross-functional partners with who do their best work
- Partner with broader marketing team to drive integrated campaigns that strengthen our brand
- Support, coach, and develop direct report
Minimum Education and Experience
Experience That Will Support Your Success:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required – preferably in Marketing or related field. MBA beneficial.
- 7-10 years of experience in the CPG industry building great brands
- Experience directing complex projects involving varied stakeholders and cross-functional teams, with a proven ability to execute with excellence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Passion for food, the consumer, and our brand!
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.