Reporting to the CEO the candidate of choice directs and coordinates all aspects of engineering activities within the manufacturing facility and provides general direction to Maintenance leadership to ensure effective collaboration and maximize production up-time. Ensures all engineering and maintenance projects, initiatives, and processes conform with the Company's established policies and objectives.
Experience & Education Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline with minimum 10-years in plant experience including a minimum of 5 years of supervisory/management experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Experience Required:
- Maintenance Management in a food manufacturing plant.
- Water, steam, refrigeration and utilities management.
- Technical and supervisory experience in electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, instrumentations, and automation - Preferred
- Ability to modify the layout of an equipment area to enhance its efficiency or accommodate new equipment.
- Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Solid working knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and computer automation .