At Johnsonville, we use our business to build our people. If you#39;re passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Wisconsin-based Johnsonville is the No. 1 national sausage brand enjoyed in 45 countries. Founded in 1945 by the late Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, our company is 2,000 members strong and remains privately owned today. Come join our family-owned company!
Johnsonville, LLC Posting
Director – Integrated Business Planning
As the Director–Integrated Business Planning at Johnsonville, you will have enterprise-wide responsibility for the execution and continual improvement of the Johnsonville IBP strategy. You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team of business leaders and planning process owners on our journey to world class performance through the application of IBP principles, tools, and methodologies.
- This position is responsible for executing, monitoring, and continually improving the IBP Strategy and IBP process including:
- IBP/S&OP monthly discipline
- Integration and alignment of New Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Demand and Supply Planning calendars, processes, and tools
- Alignment and integration with Johnsonville budgeting and financial processes
- Achievement of Oliver Wight Class A capabilities
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on cross-functional KPIs to ensure effective execution, integration and performance of the IBP process
- Drive and sustain change within the organization through stakeholder management, developing/implementing organizational-wide training sessions and overseeing IBP processes and meetings
- Benchmark internal and external best practices to identify and implement continuous process improvement/effectiveness initiatives
- Facilitate the integrated monthly process within the commercial functions and establish metrics for success
- Facilitate the integration of new product commercialization calendars and requirements, trade promotions and customer planning, and strategic initiatives into the IBP process
- Participate in shaping Supply and Demand Planning strategies, capabilities and processes to improve IBP integration and performance
- Build processes, systems and teams that result in a 24-month global forward-looking business plan
- Continuously improve the monthly IBP cycle including timeliness of the demand and supply plan submissions, robust alignment with financial budgets and projections, and critical meetings such as Demand and Supply Reviews as well as IBP and Executive IBP meetings
- Proactively coach Process Leaders and Owners in the IBP process
- Facilitate Integrated Reconciliation (IR) step, including the recommendation or development of scenarios that re-optimize the business and develop gap-closing solutions
- Facilitate the Strategic Business Review (SBR) meeting
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Supply Chain field required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a commercial organization
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading IBP
- S&OP, Sales Planning, Demand Planning and/or Supply Planning experience in the CPG industry preferred
- Prior experience in managing by influence across multiple teams/groups across an organization is required
- Demonstrated success at senior level positions in leading teams and project initiatives
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive business process change and to influence others
- Strong project management/process improvement skills
About our Company
Since 1945, our family-owned band of sausage-makers has invented better ways to make, eat and prepare crave-able sausage. Today, we are 2,000 Members strong. We sell our famous sausage in all 50 United States and more than 40 countries. We have a culture built on the idea that if we make developing your talents our top priority, great business results will follow naturally. We call it The Johnsonville Way. It has been our secret sauce for decades, and we hope you get to experience it for yourself!
Coach for this position: We don’t have bosses at Johnsonville. We have Coaches. They are here to help you develop your talents. They cannot make you run laps.
Travel: Not a ton, about 10-15% of your time