Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This role will partner with senior commercial leaders (Sales, Marketing, R&D and Foodservice) and manage a team of HR generalists. Incumbent is accountable for the development and execution of short and long-term talent and organizational development plans to build critical capabilities, drive key change initiatives and cultivate an engaged and high performing culture to deliver against business objectives. Role will serve as a member of the Meals & Beverages Human Resources Leadership Team and Sales and/or Marketing Leadership Teams.
- Develop, lead and execute the talent strategy and organizational development plans, inclusive of culture and workforce outcomes, across the Meals & Beverages commercial teams which include US Retail Sales and Marketing, Research & Development and North America Foodservice.
- Evaluate talent landscape and develop recruitment, succession and development plans to ensure strong bench of talent for key roles.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and support to executives, managers and their teams to improve overall team effectiveness and drive high levels of engagement and results.
- Work with leaders to diagnose workforce needs and build manager effectiveness.
- Lead organizational design and capability development work in support of business priorities.
- Create, lead and implement change management strategies that create the necessary shifts to deliver against organizational initiatives.
- Lead core people process implementation including performance management, compensation planning, employee engagement.
- Build strong business partnerships to enable creative solutions to workforce challenges.
- Nurture a winning team & culture that supports the company purpose & strategies. Provide coaching, guidance and career development to direct reports / team.
- Demonstrate a leadership role in creating a positive environment, promoting trust between business leadership and employees, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, fairness, and confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong Organizational Development mindset
- Consultative approach to business partnerships
- Experience leading change management initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage both strategic and tactical execution
- Disruptor spirit and external orientation – bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table
- High collaboration and ability to work in a matrix; effectively works across, up and down to drive outcomes
Experience and Education
- 10+ years diversified HR experience
- HR experience working with Sales or Marketing teams preferred
- BS required