Dawn Foods is looking for a dynamic Director, Digital Customer Experience as an essential hire in Dawn#39;s new Digital Transformation business.Dawn is a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with 100 years of history at the beginning of our digital journey.
With a team staffed with talent from leading eCommerce firms like Blueport Commerce, Keurig, BJ#39;s, Staples and Wayfair, this role will work with the mandate to drive Dawn#39;s external capabilities and to transform our overall business model while leveraging its rich heritage. It will be a journey. And you could be one of the charter members with a strong voice around how we work and what outcomes we drive. You will have direct influence and ownership on our overall online Customer experience and value delivery for our bakery customers and our field sales resources.
This role is located in Dawn#39;s Global Headquarters#39; office in Jackson, MI, conveniently located nearby Ann Arbor, MI, rated one of the best places to live by multiple publications. We would also consider a resource to be located us of our Boston Digital Innovation Hub.
In this role you will have a direct responsibility for and a tangible impact on our Online Customer Experience, Digital processes, our company, and our customers. The chosen candidate will develop and manage the optimal Customer Experience and develop a roadmap along with and internal collaboration to create new ways of working for thousands of Customers and hundreds of sales resources.
What you will do:
Develop and lead large cross-functional teams and external agency partners through project design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships with key business partners, including Supply Chain, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Regional General Managers, Information Technology, Price and other Dawn leaders.
- Identify, prioritize, and optimize new capabilities, programs, and other enablers of the customer experience
- Anticipate evolving regulatory and compliance expectations and manage to regulatory and compliance requirements in the Food manufacturing and distribution industries
- Optimize the financial model by increasing use of variable cost components including automation and sourcing
- Advance the digital customer experience by setting strategic direction for collection of feedback (what and how) and holding teams accountable for infusing customer feedback into regional/local plans
- Collaborate with in-market Sales and Customer Service Operations for an overall seamless experience
- Passion and drive for delivering experience that meet consumer needs
- Create, execute and manage Digital online experience strategy for the global digital program, including the customer online ordering portal, payment portal, EDI and new investment areas
- Advise and advocate the Dawn vision and unique value proposition to develop and convert high value business opportunities.
- Drive regional partnerships to leverage existing assets, best practices and know-how.
- Bachelor#39;s degree and 10+ years of B2B consulting, customer operations or similar customer experience expertise.
- Results driven self-starter with a unique combination of technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong general and emotional intelligence.
- Expertise with experience tools such as workflow, CRM, digital interfaces, and omnichannel capabilities
- Act as an SME to deliver on Digital Customer Experience and engage across Dawn on key forums and decision-making bodies.
- Understand customer feedback and eCommerce Experience trends; actively infuse feedback and trends into the digital program to accelerate capabilities available to customers
- Professionally courageous and very comfortable with developing new contacts, collaborating or influencing others and / or making cold calls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent attention to detail to create connections and deliver value propositions to customers
- Passion for small business and Bakery
- Sense of urgency with a desire to move quickly
- MBA or master#39;s degree is preferred.
- Experience with digital user experience concepts and design is preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.