Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it#39;s second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
The Digital Marketing Specialist for Click & Collect will assist with the hands-on, day-to-day execution of Perdue Foods’ online grocery marketing efforts, working in partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager to grow sales of Perdue products on retailer grocery channels (primarily Pick Up & Delivery). They will spend a majority of their time on the details of various tactical executions and improvement of Perdue on the digital shelf.
Relocation packages available fo eligible candidates.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in management of digital programs, including but not limited to development of creative requests, collaboration with the external creative team, legal review and approval, and delivery of assets to partners, as well as hands-on updating of self-service platforms for search marketing
- Work with internal business teams to support effective digital marketing programs for key customers/platforms
Digital Shelf Management
- Manage the day to day publishing and syndication of product content via digital shelf partners, including but not limited to Salsify and Syndigo, and coordinate with retailer content teams to align APIs or submit manual delivery of content
- Work with sales teams to understand what metrics and requirements retailers are using to measure the digital shelf (i.e. Content Report Cards) and develop actions plans to meet those requirements and improve scores where applicable
- Review and audit content health and search rankings to determine gaps and opportunities to improve Perdue’s position on the digital shelf; Address product content errors and manage updates to product content in Perdue’s PIM/DAM systems
- Participate in cross-functional workstreams with Marketing, Design, and DTC ecommerce teams to improve content management and organization
Analytics & Measurement
- Assist in the regular analysis and activation for Perdue’s click and collect search marketing efforts, including monitoring and measuring success, developing recommendations for optimization, and day to day platform operation
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with click and collect data and insights for ongoing improvement of programs and growth
Bachelors degree in relevant field (I.e. Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing, Finance, Merchandising, Data Analytics)
- Excellent knowledge of digital shelf publication systems and retailer tools for the ingestion of product content (i.e. Salsify, Syndigo, Nielsen BrandBank, etc.)
- Experience working with search marketing and self-service ad platforms, including customer-specific and platform-based partners
- Minimum two years CPG experience and two years click and collect experience
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office suite applications (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication
- Self-starter and intellectually curious, able to work independently without direct oversight
- Experience with CPG organizations, grocery or consumable
- Experience with promotional vehicles, including coupons and digital rebate platforms
- Experience with syndicated data (i.e. IRI and Nielsen) is a bonus
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.